Comfortable Mattresses for a Great Night Sleep
When you buy a mattress from The Sleep Shop, you get the most comfortable sleep you need and deserve. From double-sided to eco-friendly mattresses, we have a large collection for you to choose from. Have any queries or concerns regarding your mattress purchase? Read the FAQs listed below or call us! Our team will assist you!
- - A delivery service is available for customers.
- - You can also bring your truck or trailer and haul your purchase. We will make sure your purchase is secured for safe travels.
- - Quality and price. We take great pride in manufacturing top-quality mattresses at factory direct prices.
- - All our mattresses are flip-able (two sided). With proper care this ensures you get the longest life possible for your mattress.
- - The average life of all mattress sizes is 12-15 years, but the best years are the first 8-10.
- The size of mattress you select depends on your comfort needs. The mattress size that gives you the most freedom of movement is often the best choice.
- - Make sure to test out the mattress. Take some time to lie down on the mattress. We recommend wearing loose clothing and shoes that you can easily remove. You could also bring your favorite pillow. Spend time in your favorite sleeping position, the more time you spend the happier you will be with your purchase.
- - After being on the market for about 10 years, people found that water beds do not provide them with adequate back support. We offer waterbed conversion mattresses that give you a more comfortable bed with
- - Comfort or memory foam is a viscoelastic, open – celled, temperature and weight sensitive material that was originally developed for NASA in the 1970’s. Comfort foam reacts to the body’s temperature and adjusts to your exact shape. We use this foam in 2 ways: as a solid mattress or as a pillow topper over a traditional innerspring mattress. This provides you with firm mattress support and a softer feel.
- - Height and weight. Ten years ago, the average mattress size was 8 to 10 inches thick. Now, with the popularity of pillow top mattresses, the thickness ranges between 10 to 14 inches. By making a no flip mattress, only one side of the mattress is padded, which decreases the height. Unfortunately, these types of mattresses don’t last as long. You can’t turn them over and use the opposite side. That’s why The Sleep Shop of Appleton still pads our mattresses on both sides to ensure the longest possible life. Of course, if you would prefer a no flip mattress, we will build you one upon request.
- - Your mattress should be either flipped or rotated every 3 months. 3 months after first purchasing your mattress spin the mattress from head to foot with the same side up. 3 months after the initial spin grab your mattress from the side and flip it over. Repeat this process of spinning and then flipping every 3 months for even ware.
- - At our mattress store, we mark our products at a factory – to you price, so there is no need to run a sale. You cannot purchase a better-quality mattress or box spring anywhere. We do, however, run special promotions with our mismatched and discontinued cover mattress sets. This allows us to use up our surplus cover material and pass the savings on to you. In addition, we also offer specials. Use our coupon codes to get exciting discounts.
- - There is a small fee for delivery in our area. This is an additional fee instead of a hidden fee. The Sleep Shop only wants you to pay for delivery if you need delivery.
- - The Sleep Shop is family owned we are a close-knit group. We like to have fun and we are here to help you.